Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Nocentini Wins! On My New Bike...

Well my new bike is already showing it's stuff on American soil, albeit under some other rider. The other guy is Rinaldo Nocentini of the French Pro Tour team AG2R-La Mondiale. Nocentini won the seventh stage of the Amgen tour of California today, beating the likes of such notable riders as Ivan Basso and Lance Armstrong. Nocentini and the rest of his team ride the same frame I just bought; not some similarly painted job but the exact same frame. Mine of course doesn't have all of the super expensive additional parts (high-end derailleurs, wheels, etc.), I opted for a more reasonably priced group of components for my ride. This is a big win for AG2R though and great for BH publicity in this country. A write up of the bike can be found at: http://www.velonews.com/article/88449/spanish-conquest---bh-bicycles-take-the-stage-in-california

No comments: