Sunday, March 16, 2008

My Brithday in Alaska

I spent my birthday in Alaska this year and it was a really good time. I actually got in two parties for the price of one birthday. On March 14th my friends Lili and Andy hosted a nice gathering of friends in their home in Anchorage for me, complete with cake, great food and home brewed beer. Then on the 15th (the day before my birthday) my buddy Dustin scored us a cabin in Girdwood and we had another party that night. He and Cecille brought their boys down and to the condo for the night. Their youngest crashed early but their oldest boy, Ian, was ready to party all night in the hot tub. Not bad for a four year old! Louie and Rachel came up from Moose Pass as well and my old friend John and his girlfriend Jenny drove down from Anchorage. Brad was in the house as well despite having to work the next morning. Here's a picture of all of us, after a few. Here's a shot of Dusting throwing a pizza crust. He's had a little practice in his time!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Aluguel de Computadores, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://aluguel-de-computadores.blogspot.com. A hug.