Monday, January 18, 2010

Go Blazers!


My buddy Stuart and I have been catching Blazers games together for several years now from the nosebleed section of the Rose Garden. This year however, Stuart has managed to score us some pretty sweet tickets to some of the marquee games. Over the last couple of weeks we caught the the Miami Heat, Milwaukee Bucks and the latest game was the Cleveland Cavaliers with LeBron James. All the games were fun but we had center court tickets for the Bucks game, in a special section complete with reclining seats and our own valet bringing us beer and food. It was epic, especially since Clare and our friend Will were also able to join us. Next up, the Boston Celtics!

1 comment:

Matt on the Move said...

I would be excited for you except for the fact that you have to watch the Jail Blazers... I mean Trail Blazers. That would be sweet to see LeBron in action. I like the picture of the... well.. you know which one. Peace!